Guard Pro PTZ 2K Wi-Fi Outdoor Plug-In Power Security Camera (Certified Open Box)
360° PAN, TILT & ZOOM COVERAGE
SMART MOTION TRACKING
2K QHD TECHNOLOGY
GIGAXTREME™️ WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY
VIBRANT COLOR NIGHT VISION
SMART HUMAN DETECTION
Superior Digital Zoom
LED SPOTLIGHT & SIREN DETERRENCE
5 MINUTE SETUP
NO MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION FEES OR HIDDEN COSTS
PREMIUM DEFENDER GUARD APP
IP66 WEATHER RATED CAMERAS
DESIGNED FOR EVERYONE
Security in the palm of your handThe Defender Guard App allows you to take control of your security anywhere, anytime. Easily view, download, share, and save footage on the go.
Intelligent NotificationsReceive intelligent notifications for motion and human detection and set activity regions to reduce false alerts.
Activity RegionsBlock off high traffic areas to reduce notifications
Save & ShareEasily download and share footage from the app
See MoreConnect up to 6 cameras to your app.
- 1 x Defender Guard Pro PTZ Color Night Vision 4 MP Wi-Fi Pan-Tilt Smart Camera with pre-installed 32GB SD Card
- 1 x Mounting Hardware Set
- 1 x Versatile Mounting Bracket
- 1 x Camera Power Supply (12V/1A 10 ft)
- 1 x Extension Cable (25 ft)
- 1 x Window Warning Sticker (5” x 3”)
- 1 x Ethernet Waterproof Cable Shield
- 1 x Drilling Template
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
- 1 x Warranty Registrations Insert
- Lifetime Live Chat Support
- 32GB Micro SD = 36 Hours (Average Recording Time)
- 64GB Micro SD Card = 72 Hours (Average Recording Time)
- 128GB Micro SD Card = 144 Hours (Average Recording Time)
- 256GB Micro SD Card = 288 Hours (Average Recording Time)
Protecting Americans for over 20 Years.
Frequently asked questions
We are proud to offer free ground shipping to our customers across the 10 Canadian provinces with no minimum purchase required. Free shipping is not available for the Canadian Territories and select areas considered remote by our shipping partners. Shipping fees will be calculated at the Checkout. Estimated delivery is 3-7 business days.
Not what you were expecting? Our no-questions-asked return policy makes it easy for you request a return within 45-days of placing your order. Please Note: Original shipping charges will not be refunded and return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
See a lower price on this item from an authorized retailer? Contact our Support Team here or chat live Monday to Friday from 8am-4pm EST with a link and screenshot to the advertised price and we will match it! Conditions apply. Learn more here.
The Guard, Guard Pro, and Guard Pro PTZ are semi-wireless, plug-in-powered cameras. The cameras offer a quick and easy installation and are great for residential and business use. The Guard Pro PTZ features 360 degrees Pan, Tilt & Zoom, Smart Motion Tracking, Full Color Night Vision, Smart Human Detection, Spotlight, and Siren.
Please review the comparison chart below to explore the features.
Yes! The Guard Pro and the Guard Pro PTZ use the same power connection. This makes it simple to swap camera locations or upgrade from the Guard/Guard Pro to the Guard Pro PTZ with limited installation. You can learn more about the Guard Pro PTZ by checking out our comparison chart below.
Guard Pro PTZ customers can connect a total of 16 cameras to the Defender Guard App and view up to 4 cameras at once. We recommend no more than 6 Guard/Guard Pro/PTZ cameras be connected in the same home/building to avoid interference issues.
The Guard Pro PTZ comes with a pre-installed Micro SD card. However, some of our customers like to expand their storage. The Guard Pro PTZ camera's storage can be expanded to 256GB using a micro SD memory card. Click here to purchase a larger SD memory card. Recording time varies depending on the size of the Micro SD card inserted. You can receive up to 288 hours of uninterrupted video recording on your SD card. Once your card is full, older footage will be overwritten to ensure you never stop recording. The Guard Pro SD memory can be expanded up to 256GB.
32GB = 36 Hrs 64GB = 72 Hrs 128GB = 144 Hrs 256GB = 288 Hrs
The Guard Pro PTZ is only compatible with the Defender Guard/Guard Pro camera. It can not be used with any other Defender Camera system.
GGuard Pro PTZ utilizes the Defender Guard App. This app is available on all iOS and Android phones, iPads, and tablets.
Please note: full functionality of all features can only be guaranteed when using iOS/Android phones.
The antennas on your Guard Pro PTZ are designed to receive the possible best signal from your Wi-Fi router. Therefore, we recommend positioning the antennas so that they are perpendicular to the router. To avoid walls, the antennas can be rotated from top to bottom. When properly positioned, in a way that receives a strong Wi-Fi signal, the Guard Pro PTZ camera will connect to your app.
When connecting your camera for the first time or if you experience connection issues, it is helpful to understand what the indicator lights mean. Please review the table below to learn more.
If the indicator light on your camera is SOLID GREEN but in the Defender Guard app you notice the camera is OFFLINE, please try the following steps:
1) Disconnect the camera from power for 2 minutes.
2) Next, plug the camera back in.
3) On your mobile device, refresh the Defender Guard app by closing it down completely. Then, reopen the app.
4) Notice if the camera is ONLINE in the Defender Guard app. If not, please continue on to step 5.
5) Unscrew the Philips screws on the lower cover to access the reset button.
6) Remove the lower cover.
7) To reset the camera, press and hold the reset button for 30 seconds until it flashes red
8) Once the camera light is flashing green, please reconnect the camera.
9) Tap the + icon to add a new camera.
10) Scan the QR code on the bottom of the camera.
11) Tap Next.
12) Now enter the Wi-Fi password for the network you are connected to.
13) Confirm that the LED Indicator is flashing green. Then tap Next.
14) Turn up the volume on your device and it will communicate securely with your camera.
15) Enter a password to protect your camera.
16) If you like, you change the default camera name to your own choosing. Ensure time settings are correct.
Yes! We are excited to offer 2-way audio on the Guard Pro PTZ camera. The built-in microphone provides the opportunity to have a conversation with the person in view of the camera. Be in two places at once.
Rest assured. If you experience connection issues or an outage within your home network, the Guard Pro PTZ will continue to record onto the SD card. However, the camera will appear OFFLINE in the Defender Guard App, as there will be no WiFi signal. If there is a power outage, the camera will not record as it requires power to operate. The Guard Pro PTZ does not have a built-in battery backup option.
We do not offer web viewing. Due to the continuous browser changes and upgrades, we are not able to guarantee a seamless experience. For this reason, we are focusing on bringing you the best possible mobile viewing experience on iPhone and Android smartphone devices through our Defender Guard app. Alternatively, you may export the footage from the SD card onto a personal computer using a compatible SD card reader.
Using the Defender Guard App, you will have the option to set continuous recording (storage is expandable up to 256GB, approximately 244 hours), set scheduled recording times, or activate motion detection triggered recording. Saved footage can be easily viewed, downloaded, shared, and saved through your App.